Wednesday 8 October 2014

Somewhere in China, there's a lady born with her feets backwards..


Wang Fang is a 27-year-old Chinese woman who was born with her feet facing the wrong way(backwards) and her hands in an abnormal way but in spite of all the difficulties, she still lives a normal life.




Doctors and her family had initially feared that Wang would not be able to walk properly because of her condition. But she has amazed the doctors with her progress.


The woman who works as a waitress and has a 12-year-old son has defied the odds by leading a normal life. Wang doesn’t even class herself as disabled.


“I can walk as well as anyone else and even run faster than them.”


She says that she can run faster than most of her friends and have a regular job as a waitress in the family restaurant. 


“I can walk as well as anyone else and even run faster than them. I’m like everyone else – except of course that I put my shoes on backwards,” 


No comments:

Post a Comment