Monday 17 February 2014

Dexter In Real Life! 19 Yr Old "Satanist" Claims She's Murdered Over 22 People But Only The People Who "Did Bad Things!"


This is SO disturbing!

We guess nobody told Miranda Barbour that
Dexter is a TV show and Michael C. Hall
doesn't actually run around killing "bad people"
because girlfriend has took it upon herself to do
just that.


Sat WHAT?!

The 19 year old self-admitted satanist was
caught after she stabbed Troy LaFerrara 20
times, which obviously, resulted in his death.
She was arrested, along with her 22 year-old
husband, Elytte Barbour , and admitted to the
crimes, but that's not all!

The Dexter-like killer requested an interview with local newspaper The Daily Item, and the
information she's given is downright disturbing.

First, she revealed that she ALMOST let Troy
walk from their little encounter, which was set
up through her soliciting herself for sex on
Craigslist, but he "said the wrong thing."

She said:

“I lied to him and told him I just turned 16. He told me that it was OK. If he would have said no, that he wasn’t going to go through with the arrangement, I would have let him go.”

So, the next logical step was to kill him?! Not
turn him into the police?! Miranda also revealed that Troy was faaaaar from her first victim.

She said:

"When I hit 22, I stopped counting. I would lure these people in. I studied them. I learned them and even became their friend. I did this to people who did bad things and didn’t deserve to be here anymore. If I were to be released I would do this again."

WHAT?!
This girl is clearly drinking the cray-cray cool- aid. Let's hope they keep her locked somewhere that she can NEVER escape!

No comments:

Post a Comment