Friday 12 December 2014

Is This Even Possible?? Miss BumBum 2014 Winner To Undergo Surgery For Restoration Of Virginity


The 2014 winner of Miss Bumbum competition has decided to go under the knives to become a virgin again so she can once again enjoy her first time with ‘someone special’. Pfft...


From the interview she had, Indianara Carvalho reveals that she has high hopes that her surgery will gain the controversial Bumbum title ‘some respect’. 


The result of this surgery will be revealed in racy new pictures set to be released on Christmas Day.

Read Miss Carvalho’s interview below:

‘I wanted to undergo surgery to reconstruct my virginity before I have new photographs done. I wouldn’t feel good about appearing unclad if I wasn’t exactly as I came into the world if you know what I mean.’I think I also want to give a bit of respect and new concept to the Miss Bum Bum title by being a virgin.’

The model had ‘vaginal rejuvenation surgery’ which includes a hymenoplasty, in her bid to find true love as a virgin. Experts say, women undergoing the latter treatment must abstain from s3x for at least three months after undergoing the procedure.

No comments:

Post a Comment