Friday 12 December 2014

OH MY! P-Square's Peter Okoye Falls Off Stage At The Beat FM Triple 9 Concert



The eccentric P-Square were on stage to thrill their fans and crowd at Beat 99.9 FM’s Triple 9 when Peter Okoye fell off the stage and had to be helped back up by his twin brother, Paul Okoye.



This happened just a weeks after they released their 6th studio album titled ‘Double trouble’ and a tour of some African cities billed to continue in a matter of days.


Peter, who had to be rushed to the hospital after their performance, shared a picture of his ‘bandaged’ leg on his Instagram account later writing:
 ‘What defines us is how well we rise after falling… I’m human, I’m not perfect. But I’m thankful. I knw I will be fine b4 my next concert dis weekend in Congo Lubumbashi, Dubai …… Thanks peeps.’


See pictures and the video below:








And the video:



No comments:

Post a Comment